Thank you for choosing Empire Eye and Laser Center!
We are excited to welcome you to our office soon. To make your first visit as smooth as possible, please carefully review the information below.
Before Your Visit:
Please complete all new patient forms PRIOR to your arrival for your appointment.
- Patient Portal: If you already have access to the patient portal, click here to log in and go to “My Health” to complete your Demographics and Health History. If you would like to request access to the portal, please call our office.
- Download and Print: If you’d rather not use the patient portal, please download, fill out, and print the required new patient forms.
What To Bring:
In order to avoid delays or the need to reschedule your appointment, please bring the following with you for your first visit:
- Insurance Card(s)
- Driver’s License or other Picture ID
- Completed Patient Paperwork (if you did not complete it on the portal)
- Please reschedule your appointment if you have any symptoms of respiratory illness.
- Arriving late for an appointment may require the appointment to be rescheduled.
- Patients who fail to show for their scheduled provider or consultation staff appointment, or cancel or reschedule within less than 24 hours of their scheduled appointment time, will be subject to a “No Show” or “Late Cancellation” fee of $50.
- Patients who fail to show for their scheduled surgical consult, or cancel or reschedule within less than 24 hours of their scheduled appointment time, will be subject to a “No Show” or “Late Cancellation” fee of $100.
Click here to see all of our office policies and fees.