WE TAKE THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR PATIENTS AND STAFF VERY SERIOUSLY, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:
- Please do not come in if you have any symptoms of respiratory illness (fever, chills, cough, sore throat, muscle aches, malaise, shortness of breath). Please call your primary care physician and seek medical care and guidance if symptoms are severe.
- Please do not come in if you are experiencing any loss of taste or smell with the absence of runny nose, congestion.
- If you have had contact with someone with a confirmed case of COVID-19 within the past 14 days, we ask you to please inform us so we can reschedule your appointment for a later date.
PATIENT, PRACTICE & STAFF SAFETY MEASURES
- All patients will be screened prior to entering our office. No one will be allowed to enter with symptoms of respiratory illness or fever.
- All patients will be required to wear masks or face coverings in the office. Masks with valves and Clear Plastic Chin Masks are prohibited. (See Pictures below).
- All patients have a maximum 5-minute grace period to arrive for an appointment.
- To minimize the number of people in the office, we will not be permitting any individuals in the office more than 10 minutes prior to their appointment time.
- To minimize the number of people in the office, patient companions will be asked to wait in the car unless they are being seen for a surgical consult, there is a necessity for physical assistance, a language barrier, or power of attorney.
- A same-day cancellation fee applies for appointments that are canceled or rescheduled on the same day as the scheduled appointment.
- A no-call, no-show fee applies for missed appointments. Late arrival beyond the maximum grace period will be considered a missed appointment.