WE TAKE THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR PATIENTS AND STAFF VERY SERIOUSLY, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:
- Please do not come in if you have any symptoms of respiratory illness (fever, chills, cough, sore throat, muscle aches, malaise, shortness of breath). Please call your primary care physician and seek medical care and guidance if symptoms are severe.
- Please do not come in if you are experiencing any loss of taste or smell with the absence of runny nose, congestion.
- If you have had contact with someone with a confirmed case of COVID-19 within the past 14 days, we ask you to please inform us so we can reschedule your appointment for a later date.
PATIENT, PRACTICE & STAFF SAFETY MEASURES
- All patients and staff will be screened prior to entering with infrared temperature check to rule out fever, and questions regarding the listed concerns above. No one will be allowed to enter with symptoms of respiratory illness or fever.
- All patients and staff will be required to wear masks or face coverings in the office.
- All patients have a maximum 5 minute grace period to arrive for an appointment.
- To minimize the number of people in the office, we will not be permitting any individuals in the office more than 10 minutes prior to their appointment time.
- To minimize the number of people in the office, patient companions will be asked to wait in the car unless necessary for physical assistance or a language barrier.
- Installation of plexiglass screens at our front desk and in offices where normal 6-foot social distancing is not possible.
- Installation of plastic eye shield screens on diagnostic equipment in exams rooms to create a barrier between patient and staff during close-proximity testing.
- All exam rooms, diagnostic equipment and the surgical suite are disinfected before every patient encounter and common touch points in the office are sterilized hourly.
- We have decreased the number of appointments per physician per day to reduce the number of patients in office at any given time.
- We now require intake forms be submitted online or via patient portal in advance of your consultation appointment to reduce the number of patients in the waiting room and to reduce your time spent in office.
- We are offering TeleMedicine including Virtual Consultations and Virtual Follow-Ups (for select appointment types) as options to reduce the number of patients seen in the office.