The revolutionary ZO 3-Step Peel® is an innovative, longer-lasting in-office peel followed by an at-home treatment that stimulates collagen and restores moisture balance to even skin texture for softer, smoother, tighter-looking skin. The exfoliator for all skin types penetrates deeply into the epidermis and upper dermis, and the 6% retinol and anti-inflammatory agents promote skin repair and renewal to treat melasma, acne, fine lines, rough texture, large pores, and dullness.
A required 6-week preconditioning skincare regimen strengthens your skin to prevent complications and enhance the peel’s outcomes. You will need to take some time off from your home skin care program for your skin to heal after the treatment. Exfoliation generally starts 2 to 3 days after treatment and can last several days. Once the peeling process is complete, you will have a new, healthy layer of skin with fewer wrinkles and a more even tone. To maintain results, it is recommended that you repeat the peal 2-3 times per year.
Clinical Benefits of the ZO 3-Step Peel®
- Improves acne, melasma, sun damage, fine lines, texture roughness, large pores, and dullness.
- Suppresses post-procedure skin inflammation that can be caused by peels, sun, hormones and pollution.
- Patient-friendly peel for all individuals. Suitable for any skin type or color.
- Usage studies show minimal irritation.
- Dual-action, highly effective peel designed to provide epidermal renewal and dermal stimulation.
- Utilizes a blend of exfoliants, 6% concentration of retinol, and multi-action agents to significantly improve skin health and treat many signs of skin aging.
- Supports barrier function and improves skin’s ability to repair and renew itself.
- Provides antioxidant protection, DNA repair, and anti-inflammation benefits.
How does the ZO 3-Step Peel® work?
Step 1: Peel Solution
- A blend of salicylic acid, trichloracetic acid, and lactic acid removes the outer layer of the epidermis.
- Saponins (a class of chemical compounds) are included to minimize skin reactions
- Glycerin is also present to improve hydration.
Step 2: Retinol Creme 6%
This creme utilizes a combination of 6% retinol and high-performing ingredients to maximize collagen stimulation, cellular renewal, antioxidant benefits, and DNA protection.
Step 3: Calming Creme – Post Procedure Skin Relief
An advanced multi-function formulation that rapidly relieves skin irritation and redness. Whilst also re-balancing vital moisture content and improving the skin’s barrier function.